Sunday, March 21, 2010

Cake vs. Pie Contest.

As a major dessert connoisseur, I love to be adventurous and try new things. At the same time, it's usually something simple and chocolatey that hits the spot. One of my favorite blogs, Jezebel, is currently having a contest between two tasty desserts: cake and pie. Although my favorite desserts are chocolate covered strawberries and ice cream brownie sundaes, I still love cake and pie, so I realize how the cake vs. pie tournament certainly creates a dilemma for anyone with a sweet tooth. On the one hand, a decadent piece of chocolate cake with the perfect amount of gooey frosting is the clear winner. On the other hand, in the summertime I always enjoy a delicious slice of strawberry pie with fresh whipped cream. Click here to participate in the pie vs. cake showdown!

Cake

Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment