Sunday, June 27, 2010
Friday, June 25, 2010
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup cooked but frozen shrimp
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/3 cup chopped baby carrots
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
1) In a slightly oiled pan, lightly scramble the two eggs until soft and not completely done. Put aside on a plate.
2) Place frozen peas and chopped baby carrots into dish with water and microwave until heated through.
3) Let frozen shrimp thaw in a bowl of cold water.
4) Add some oil into a large saucepan and add the cooked rice. Stir around.
4) Add cooked veggies and eggs, then 1 tablespoon soy sauce.
7) When it is uniformly mixed and starting to get crispy, drain and add the shrimp. Stir in the other 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.