Sunday, February 21, 2010

Bacon Beans Bonanza.

It's been pouring all day, so this is just a quick post to cheer up. On Valentine's Day I received an amazing gift, a container of bacon flavored jelly beans. For those who don't know, I am absolutely obsessed with bacon. You know those people who wear those "I heart bacon" t-shirts? Yeah, I'm one of those, except I can't actually purchase and wear such an article of clothing because I work in a setting where many of my colleagues keep kosher and I wouldn't want to offend anyone.

Anyway, I'm sad to report that the bacon beans turned out to taste disgusting, but it was still a great thought. I'm assuming the gift-giver googled "bacon fetish" to find such a creative bacon-inspired gag gift, and I really appreciate the effort. Although they aren't delicious, I still have them in my desk drawer to keep that yummy bacon smell. And I get to keep the tin too!

Bacon Beans

No comments:

Post a Comment