Friday, July 23, 2010

A Few Links from the New York Times.

When I recently moved into my new apartment, I was incredibly lucky to receive an amazing housewarming gift from my parents: a subscription to the Sunday edition of the New York Times. I try to read as much as possible and soak it all in on Sunday, but it does tend to pile up on the coffee table and I end up reading various sections later on in the week.

So here's a few recent links from the New York Times:

This piece from the book review offers an excellent analysis on how multimedia and multitasking are affecting our way of life.

Here's a fashion feature on people who challenge themselves to wear only six items of clothing for a month.

If I could pick a place to travel, I'd certainly want to spend more than 36 Hours in Florence. Still, this whirlwind trip looks like a fabulous vacation.

Florence.

I took this picture on a trip to Florence!

No comments:

Post a Comment