Sunday, November 28, 2010

A Few Links for a Quiet Night In.

After a lovely Thanksgiving break I'm back in Berkeley and eager to finish up the semester as soon as possible. Here's a few amusing posts from around the internet to let our holiday vacation last just a bit longer:

Hangover Helpers is a small business dedicated to supplying a clean up crew and snacks for the morning after. I really wish I thought of that as a post-college enterprise.

I just wrote a paper all about how Facebook is such a successful social networking website that it is truly transforming interpersonal relationships, and wish I could have cited this article on tangible Facebook scrapbooks.

I really want to go see Tiny Furniture, a new indie film about a confused young woman trying to figure out what to do with her life after graduating from college and moving back home with her dysfunctional family (even though I'm really hoping I'm not in the same situation in six months).

2 comments: