Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Welcome.

Hello!

Photobucket

I'm Nadine, a journalism student going to college in the Bay Area. I love yoga, thrift store shopping, and bacon, but not necessarily in that order. I make a lot of lists so I don't get lost. I am the clumsiest person you will ever meet, and I have the scars to prove it. Most of all, I love writing.

I will share a wide assortment of tidbits focusing on media and music, and also including recipes and anecdotes about personal experiences.

Here are three facts about me so we can get better acquainted:

1) I am the only person in the world with my last name. My parents combined their last names to create mine, but did not use a hyphen like most other hybrid last names.

2) I am obsessed with the color turquoise. Self-conducted studies have shown that it is vibrant and calming, which is why I always wear/carry something turquoise.

3) I almost always correctly guess the plot of a movie while I'm watching it for the first time. This tends to drive people insane because I will pause it and make a random assumption, only to realize that I end up getting it right.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment